Total Pageviews

Tuesday 26 April 2011

Sewing room cleanup

I decided I could not get creative enough with my sewing room being in such a mess, so have had a huge cleanup. I spent quite some time going back and forwards to Crazy Clark's buying those plastic boxes with lids.  I still need about another 4, but meanwhile things are looking so much better. I put labels on them, so I know where everything is now. (That is in the boxes, anyway!!). I still have a pantry cup- board to clean out. I was feeling very guilty when I had to buy the biggest bin to put my UFO's in.....

I actually found heaps of fabrics I didnt even remember buying, so it was like a free shopping spree...







I have now decided I will not touch anything other then the UFO's for the next 6 mths at least.( I hope that wont be like a New Years Resolution, which doesnt last long...lol) Note the big bin at left is the UFO's one...





I have also taken a photo of my antique sewing machine shelves.
See photo at right.

No comments:

Post a Comment